Sunday, July 15, 2012

We're Jammin'

..in the Bahamas!  Sean and I went on a cruise in May with my family!  My sister just graduated from Columbia and got her Masters in education.  Such an amazing accomplishment that i don't think anyone who hasn't done it could understand.  I'm so proud to call her my older sister and look up to her so much!  I know i will never get a Masters in anything but i hope to get that drive and determination like she has.  We Parker's sure know how to celebrate, Bahamas here we come!  It was so much fun, i love spending time with family.  One day we went to Atlantis, i couldn't really do anything but it was really cool to see and i know Sean had a blast!  It was nice to step away from reality for awhile.  Wish we could go back. . . tomorrow!!
 See ya later Utah

 Can you find the Statue of Liberty?


 i love our towel animals

 70's night, Sean found the outfits


 Too much chest hair


 Atlantis!!






 Goodbye New york

 At the Kennedy Space Center



flight simulator, i couldn't participate but i could watch them do it:) 


 Times Square

On the tour bus

 Ground zero

 He's so handsome



Sean broke his thumb playing basketball a few weeks before the cruise. . he got his cast off a week before.  Perfect timing to break a bone if you ask me!


 What's wrong with this picture??


I know this is way gross but this is my toe. . on vacation. When we left it didn't look that bad so I was like yeah it can wait until i get back to get it fixed. . . bad idea!


That's what they pulled out. . . its not that bad right?


1 comment: