Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bear Lake

Every fourth of July my family goes to Bear Lake! I love this tradition and hope we can do it for a long time. I look forward to it every year, probably one of my favorite vacations. This year Sean and I were able to stay up there the whole time because we were able to get off work. It was a ton of fun, i think it was the hottest year yet up there, but hey i wasn't complaining. I loved it! On the fourth they have a ton of different activities you can participate in like sidewalk chalk competition, volleyball tournament, 3 point shoot out competition and so on. Sean did the 3 point competition and ended up winning the whole thing. There were 30 guys who competed and he beat them all. Yup that's my husband! oh yeah!! He won a free large ice cream, victory never tasted so good. So glad he lets me benefit from his talents! It was definitely a fun year, and we can't wait to take our cute 9 month old there next year. He's going to love it!



 Inside the Minnetonka Cave



more pictures to come:)

1 comment: