Sunday, December 19, 2010

GRADUATION!!

I never thought this day would ever come, after 14 months, 2000 hrs, and passing both of my state board exams. . . i graduated from Paul Mitchell the School Provo!  oh what a glorious day that was!:)  Don't get me wrong i loved going to school, it was a great place to go and i learned a ton, but after going to school 53 hours a week and driving to Provo from sandy almost everyday. . . i was ready to be done!!  Sadly i didn't get any pictures from my last day of school. . .but Sean surprised me on my last day and gave me this:


I loved it, so cute and i was totally surprised.  However, everyone thought this was an announcement that i was pregnant. . . Actually, one of my learning leaders came up to me and said "congrats, . . . (and i was thinking she meant about graduating) and i replied with a thank you.  she then proceeded to say, "but are you really that far a long to know the sex of your baby, you're not even showing!"  My jaw dropped, ha NO NO NO NO I'm not pregnant. . . !  Anyways I'm sure there are rumors going around the school that I'm pregnant . . .but whatever i don't care because. . .I'm a Paul Mitchell Graduate:))


No comments:

Post a Comment